1. INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Person responsible according to. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) are we ourselves (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your valid e-mail address, if applicable also want your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your inquiries. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on the Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also tell you the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING THIS WEBSITE
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i. e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the comfortable use of our website as well as the stability and security and the smooth connection establishment (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/; HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you by Article 6, paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given their express consent,
- Article 6, paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. the transfer according to Art. f The DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- Article 6, paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. in the event that the transfer pursuant to Art. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, and
- Article 6, paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. b DSGVO is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of rectification or erasure,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
5. OBJECTION OR WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop data processing or or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to our advertising by using the contact details given in the imprint.
6. INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the information listed in § 2 para. 1 of this declaration. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information is directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on my website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www. google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has however submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www. privacyshield. gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. DATA SECURITY
We use encryption technologies within the website visit according to the current average state of the art, which are supported by your browser. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
This data protection declaration is valid from 2. May 2020. Due to the further development of our website or due to changes in legal and/or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on the website under Data protection.